Daily stressful life will take less time to take care of your skin, as a result your skin will become thinner and fine wrinkles will appear and eventually the capillaries will diminish, causing your skin to become brittle and discolored.
Proper skin care can prevent or delay this process. Try to maintain healthy and lively skin with important and simple habits for many years:
1- Protect your skin from sunlight:
One of the most important ways to protect your skin is sun protection. Skin problems such as wrinkles, coughs and sores, dryness and thickening of the skin and skin cancers are recommended for more and better care.
* Try not to go outside during the day when there is maximum radiation (from 10am to 4pm)
* Protective clothing such as hats, gloves and glasses, as well as cotton long sleeves and trousers instead Use shorts.
* Use sunscreen: Use sunscreen
with a protective degree of over 15 to 20 minutes before leaving your home, and refresh it every two hours, every time you sweat heavily or after swimming.
2. Don’t smoke:
The aging process is much faster in people who smoke, with skin changes appearing in young people after 10 years. Smoking reduces blood flow to the superficial vessels and reduces oxygen and nutrients in the skin, such as vitamin A, which ultimately destroys elasticity and skin collagen, so wrinkles appear much earlier.
3. Gently: Cleansing the
Cleanse Your Skinskin is one of the most important things to keep in good health and care:
* Use mild water for bathing.
* Do not wash with strong soaps, if you want to use soaps such as baby soap, DOVE, staphylene and so on
* Avoid using substances that have a particular fragrance or color because they cause redness and sensitivityskin (especially those with sensitive skin)
* Apply to theWipe your face with a cotton swab or napkins with a special ointment and gel.
* Dry your face lightly and apply a cream or emollient immediately.
4. Frequent Use of Softeners
Softeners help to keep the skin soft and refreshed, while also covering the surface of the skin to prevent water from evaporating and drying the skin with good care.
The best conditioner for your skin depends on a variety of factors including skin type, age and other special conditions like pimples and so on. So the best way to determine your skin type is if 20 minutes after bathing You have a dry state with elongation so you need a softener.
Try to use a softener that has a minimum SPF = 15 to protect you from the sun’s ultraviolet rays. If your skin is sensitive, use products that have less color and smell.
And if your skin is very dry, use oils like baby oil and if your skin is very oily, you don’t even need to use a conditioner.
5. Brush your face with sufficient care and care:
* Wax your face before waxing with a warm, damp towel, or after waxing.
* Never wax your face dry and be sure to use special gels or lotions.
* Use sharp razors and avoid close contact with skin if using the device.
* Always shave your hair, not the opposite.
* After waxing, rinse your face with warm water.
* If you have a burned face, never use alcohol-containing lotions, although it may cool your face but cause more redness and irritation.